Abstracts will be published in a special issue of journal “Obzory po klinicheskoj farmacologii i lekarstvennoj terapii” – Reviews on Clinical Pharmacology and Drug Therapy (Indexed in VINITI and elibrary.ru)
Before acceptance all abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
The presenting Author must be registered (before submission) and must have paid the registration fee. The number of abstract is limited with 3 per registered participant. Abstracts submitted without completed registration form will be not processed and reviewed.
Each abstract should be submitted to the Scientific Secretariat by e-mail email@example.com (please use Microsoft Word for Windows format) till May 26, 2019.
The Organizers cannot guarantee that abstracts received after this date will be published and distributed during Congress
Authors will be notified on the Scientific Committee’s decisions on the acceptance of their abstract(s) and on the form of presentation (oral communication or poster) by May 30, 2019.
INSTRUCTION FOR THE PREPARATION OF ABSTRACTS
All abstracts have to be prepared according to the following points:
- The abstract must be written in English and should be checked by a native English speaking person. It should be clear-cut and concise, and it has to be printed in letter quality.
- The abstract should have: 1 page (format A4). Please leave a margin of 2.0 cm at the top, left, right and below. The text should be 1,5 spaced with a letter size of 12 points. Please use Arial as font.
- The title should be short and informative. It should be written in bold letters. Leave a blank line between the title and the authors.
- The name(s) of the author(s) should be written in italic letters; please underline the name of the presenting author. Leave a blank line between the author(s) and the name(s) of the institution(s).
- Type the name(s) of the institution(s) with a letter size of 10 points. Leave a blank line between the addresses and the body text.
- The abstract should be as substantial as possible: the aim of the work, the applied methods, the main results and the conclusion should be presented. Statistical evaluation is obligatory for pharmacological and clinical data.
- Diagrams or tables have to be of good quality and large enough.
- The internationally accepted system of units (Sl-units) should be used.
- The chemical nomenclature must be in accordance with the systematic rules adopted by IUPAC or Chemical Abstracts.
- Trivial names should be avoided unless they have a definite advantage over the corresponding systematic names.
- The references have to be numbered in the order of their appearance in the text (1,2); arrange the list of references in this order at the end of the manuscript.
- Journal abbreviations should be in accordance with Chemical Abstracts. Please prove the names of all authors and include pagination. The letter size for the references should be 10 points.